ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS
We are open and will remain open through this crisis until we are instructed by the Federal or State government otherwise. Enquiries and phone calls will be answered as quickly as possible.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation our delivery partners:
Australia Post are running a delayed schedule. New times for delivery are as follows;
- Express Post – No longer overnight. Current expected time for delivery can be delayed for up to 3 days
- Standard Post – Current expected time for delivery can be delayed for up to 5 days
Fastway are also running a delayed service. Usually next day for Sydney metro and 2-4 days everywhere else. WA is 5-10 working days.
In line with the Federal Governments prescribed instructions, and to keep our staff and customer safe we have changed our operations:
- We have increased sanitising of all surfaces within our office areas and packing areas,
- Anyone with signs of infection or symptoms are refused entry to our facility,
- We have hand sanitiser at the entrance of our shop which is carefully monitored to ensure compliance.
- We are regularly washing our hands with anti bacterial soap,
- Our eftpos machine and counter is regularly sanitized and cleaned after every transaction.
- Customers with small children are requested to hold their hand and ensure that they do not touch anything in the shop.
We remind all customers to:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or recently visited (within the past 14 days) any country outside Australia
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing please seek medical attention and call the doctor in advance,
- Follow the directions of the state and Federal Government Health Authorities,
- Please follow instructions from Staff. They are under strict orders to help customers comply.
All in-store tastings have been put on hold until the Government relaxes the Social Distancing requirements. We are however, ramping up our Virtual Tasting offerings. Please speak to staff or send a query.